Sunday, March 9, 2008

Introduction to Me

As a fresh out of high school eighteen year old Kiwi, I boarded a budget no-entertainment-no-meals-supplied plane to begin my new life in the land of Aus. Leaving my much loved piano, car, family and friends behind in the "City of Sails", I have moved to the weather-predictable Gold Coast to study law and the occassional art subjects. Ever since I started high school I have held an interest in law, so it has been inevitable that I would move into this area of study when the time came for me to move onto tertiary study.

Since arriving here i have managed to satisfy my frequent icecream cravings and crazy nighttime runs. I have met many interesting people who have helped me familiarise myself with this city, complicated campus of Griffith and the confusing public transport system. Travelling along the coast of Queensland is one of my intentions for this year alongside studying.

This is merely an introduction to me, more unique characteristics of my personality will become evident in future posts.

No comments: